Saturday, January 9, 2016

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch 1.3

I'm playing along with the ever creative folks over at Studio Calico this week. The sketch is based on a card by Lisa Spangler and I love everything she does.

Here is the card sketch for the week.


And here is my take on the sketch using some paper from the Lisse Street card kit, the Twenty Sixteen stamp set by Jasmine Jones and the Merry and Bright stamp set by In A Creative Bubble. I have used both of these stamp sets a ton so they were definitely worth what I paid for them.


And a little close up.


I passed out the New Year's cards last week and I was short by about 10...so that is what I am doing this weekend.  I made 4 of these using the 4 sheets of this paper that I had. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: