Thursday, January 7, 2016

Reverse Confetti SFYTT #32

I made a couple of Happy New Year's cards using the January Reverse Confetti sketch to add to my collection...and that would make 26 made and too many left to make so I better start thinking about Valentine's day cards for the peeps that didn't get one;)

Here is the sketch


And here is my take on them...I had to take the pics at work so they are not the best, but I gave the cards out today so it is what it is...

For this one I used the later alligator stamp set and coordinating dies and colored him with copic markers. Then I stuck him in a hole cut in some patterned paper and popped it all up with craft foam.


The next one I used the monkey business stamps and dies and colored that cute monkey with copic markers.


These cards and the others I have made so far have been given out to the staff at work. Tomorrow I am going to see how many more I would have to make for everyone to get one...and then have a marathon card making party of one this weekend.


3 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Leah two great cards and great mix of papers and patterns!

Amy Sheffer said...

Two fantastic cards, Leah! I love all the different patterns!

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for joining us for the January SFYTT!