Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!

I am still working on Happy New Year cards for the staff at work. Yesterday I made 2 different cards using the Lily Bee 6x6 paper pad I am trying to use up.

For the first 2, I used a mini envelope die from Studio Calico and stuffed in little bits of fun things. The background is embossed with an old Quickutz embossing folder. It is a total lift of this cute card by BranchOutDesigns in the Studio Calico gallery.



Next up is a set of 6 using the same Lily Bee papers, My Favorite Things blueprint dies  #15, and Studio Calico stamp by Jasmine Jones...I have definitely used it enough to justify buying it. This card was inspired by this card by Keisha in the Studio Calico gallery. 


And if my math is correct that leaves me with 24 remaining to make...it's not going to be easy. Yikes!


No comments: