Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy 2015!

So what if it's a little late, right? I'm always late to the party.  I have been taking on stash busting projects to reduce the amount of stuff I have taking up space in my house and I thought it might be fun to share here.

My one little word for 2015 is spark and I hope I can help spark your creativity by showing you how I go about using up some very old supplies.

The first stash busting project is going to involve the Crate Paper Avenue Collection.  What I love about these vintage Crate Paper lines is that the B side is a solid color and that lends itself to making cards very nicely.

I'll try to remember to get pictures, but some of these will be coming from Instagram so the quality may not be that great.


Here is what I am starting with...3 full sheets of paper, some partial paper pieces, some die cuts and an incomplete set of alphas.

I started off with making 8 Happy New Year shaker cards...4 of each of these styles.


The card on the left uses the B sides of 2 of the papers and the card on the right uses 1 A and 1 B side. The stamp set is from this Studio Calico kit and the colored ink is Color Theory.

No comments: