Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Next step...layouts!

So after I used up the stuff I wasn't loving, making layouts was easy.  I like to use my kits with the same month I am using the PL cards so everything matches. All I had to do is print out pictures which is the rate limiting step of my creating layouts, but I have started ordering prints from Costco and it just may be the ticket I need to catch up on PL.

Layout 1: Jump




This layout used up the top piece of patterned paper and as a bonus I got to use some Freckled Fawn clouds that have been sitting unloved in my embellishment box.

Layout 2: Love 


For this layout I used 2 partial sheets of patterned paper included in the kit and some of those awesome gold foil labels.  

Layout 3: i love you so much



I used up the pink sheet of patterned paper with this layout and a few more of the gold labels and some of the gems from the kit.  I went through my "old" kit bowl of goodies and found the confetti tags, and the hello speech bubble.  Added some die cuts and butterfly sequins and called it done.

Still a lot of kit left and I will be sharing what happened to my scraps from these layouts tomorrow.














No comments: