Saturday, July 5, 2014

Let's bring it on home...

Here is the last of the last...a final layout with this kit

Shine:

The pink polka dot paper is covered with velum to tone it down a little. I added some PL cards, labels, a little  bird cut from the bird paper, chip clouds, LOVE clip and shine badge. The stamp is from Freckled Fawn.

And this is what I have left...most of the alphabet, a 4x4 square of pink polka dot paper, a few labels, some birds I salvaged from scraps of the bird paper, part of a doily cut from the back side of the bird paper and a few gems. The labels and gems will be used in my summer travel mini and the alphabet incorporated into my stash...and I really should make a card with the paper;)


Thanks for joining me on this kit killing journey.  It has been fun and now I am going to work a little bit on the Office Hours kit and the month of May PL.

No comments: