Thursday, July 3, 2014

Here comes the mini albums...

The family got together to celebrate my niece's graduation from high school and I am always adamant that we take pictures with the grandparents (really so I can make them gifts for their birthdays) and that is exactly what I did.

For my dad:




I used the last remaining bits of the green/gray dot paper, some of the stickers and lots of the blue swirl paper...and a bonus is I used up some of the paper edge strips that I had laying around.  A wooden ticket, I heart this paper clip, puffy asterisks and emoticons all from Freckled Fawn, Oh Deer Me embellishment kit.

For my mom:












For hers I used the yellow dot side of the blue swirl paper, the pink dot paper and the bird paper. The canvas tag is from Pink Fresh and it holds a label with the details about the event. I used book paper and he yellow paint with a mask on the tags.
Lots of elements are repeated and that's OK because they will never know;)

My scheduled delivery for my July kit is today and I have 2 layouts in the works in my kit killing process so come back and see what I have done to use up the last little bits of hello, hello.

No comments: