Sunday, April 21, 2013

a little bit mini

I saw a tutorial for this little mini on the Crate Paper blog and thought I would give it a go.  I did take pics of the process so I could share what I did too...maybe I'll have time for that little tutorial later in the week.  We just got a new computer and it seems like all of my stuff is discombobulated right now.
I made this mini using my Studio Calico Spencer's kit. Each page is 3x4 and has a pocket where I tucked in OA cards that have journaling on them about our adventure. Right now it only has 3 cards, but I might add more if I have more stuff to say:) Each group of 4 pages is 1 piece of 4x12 paper folded in 3" increments and the pages are sewed together at the end.  I felt like it needed some more stability so I added a little binding.  I tied it up with some black and white twine to keep it closed in the mini book bowl.











 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

love them all.

Sarah Lou said...

That is An adorable mini!!! Love the stapled sequin idea!