Monday, March 4, 2013

a whirl wind weekend

of card making went on at my house this weekend...five birthdays at work this week and my stash of birthday cards is down to almost nothing...glad I had Studio Calico's monthly class You've Got Mail to give me some inspiration for these circle cards... I actually made 2...the other one was the reverse of the red polka dot paper and the black chevron paper...love that Basic Grey fiction paper that looks like a yellow legal pad...perfect for school!


then with the really.really last scraps of the above papers I made this card...


I also made a card for the 2.24 Studio Calico Sunday sketch using my front row add-on kit Junior Mints...not really feeling this paper, but it does make pretty cards...


and one for 3/3 Studio Calico Sunday sketch

I also finished up January Project Life...but need to get it photographed...hope to share it soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: