Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lake Sam Rayburn

Mags and I took a little road trip to Lake Sam Rayburn for a few days...mags had her first boat ride and her first tubing adventure...the weather cooperated so that in between rain storms we could get out on the lake and even watch the sunset!
So you know that I had to do something with all of the Hipstamatic pics I took on my phone while we were gone...I made 2 minis...one for mags and one for her cousin who celebrated her 12th birthday during our visit.  I had already made the foundations for mags' mini so I just had to add the pics and journaling...and while I was at it, just cutting a few more pages, adding some paint and some stitching didn't seem like that much extra work...I already had the pics which is usually my rate limiting step...so here we go...
road trip mini...I used my Studio Calico 35 mm kit mostly...love the HS file for the mini foundation!

the cover

page 1

page 1: the drive

page 2

dinner with my aunt

and the pic opens to show our trip to Walmart for some art supplies.


page 3


page 4


page 4 open to show our yummy dinner.





page 5


page 6

page 7
page 8


page 9
page 10

It's dinner time so I'll post the other one tomorrow!

No comments: