Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June Project 30 #5 and 6

Yesterday I worked on my Project Life week 19...I have quit posting my PL pages because it is just too much work...but since I am documenting all my crafty projects this month, I will include whatever I get done...this one is a little interesting.

I used an 8.5x11 page protector with 5 3.5x5 pockets...I didn't have a whole lot of photos for the week and I really wanted to incorporate a letter from mags' school...so here is the front of week 19

I used up a scrap strip of paper from my SC Daydream believer kit and another tiny piece was used up to make the stars...and I bought that cool BG stamp set at Tuesday Morning for $2.99!

and the back is the letter that I cut up to fit in the pockets...I backed it with gray cardstock because I didn't want the edges of the front page showing through.

and then for project #6...I cleaned off a tiny corner of my desk today and challenged myself to make something out of the things that were there...a birthday card!

I used most of the things exactly as they were found...the stitched rectangles, the doily, the lace trim and the happy birthday sentiment were all found as shown...I had to cut the corrugated paper to fit the front of the card and I punched the top layers of the butterflies and added the little pearls...crazy what you can find when you do a little cleaning!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: