Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project Life update

well...I am almost caught up on PL...spring break helped...and I am hoping to at least get the photos for week 11 edited and printed today!

week 7...valentine's day week

PL week 7

week 8

PL week 8

and I don't know what happened, but I did not have hardly any photos for week 9 and 10, so I combined them into 1 page...you just gotta do what you gotta do! mags did write a really sweet story about uncle mike, so I made a copy and put it in the sass decorated maya road envelope!

PL weeks 9.10 env

PL weeks 9.10 env open

PL weeks 9.10

thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Leah just a little note to say you won my gift voucher from the Elle's Studio blog hop.
can you email me
kimtoms2000@yahoo.com.au and I will pass it on to Elle. CONGRATS!