Sunday, February 26, 2012

trying

to get back into the groove of creating and posting...worked on my PL this weekend...week 4 done and week 5 just about done...whew...maybe now I won't have to give it up! I also finished a LO featuring the ever present mags on valentine's day with her super cute heart hands!

I used a few silhouette shapes that I love.love...the cupid, the heart doily, and the hearts banner and my most recent studio calico kit which I also love.love. I also just recently received a load of buttons from A Flair for Buttons...they are amazing and totally fun and I used a wood grain heart one on this LO!

love

just seems like there are not enough hours in the day to get it all done...
thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This LO is amazing!!

Mary Jo said...

Your layout is lovely! :)