Monday, August 1, 2011

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

If you didn't know...Studio Calico posts a sketch every Sunday...and you have until the following Monday to complete it and be entered into a random drawing for a $5 gc to Studio Calico...I can't resist playing most weeks...ya know...just in case!

Sunday Sketch 7.24

studio calico,quickutz

a little detail of the painted sun I made using a Quickutz diecut as a stencil

studio calico,quickutz

A LO of me and my buds Kimberly and Jennifer on our hunt to find cupcakes in Boston...a totally awesome day and some kick*ss cupcakes too!!

Sunday Sketch 7.10

a pic from 2010...just got the big spellbinders dies and I love them...alot!

studio calico,spellbinders,quickutz

thanks for stopping by...mwah!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

they WERE good cupcakes. love your page. love you too! can't believe you only have 2 weeks left until school.... :-(