Saturday, August 6, 2011

happy weekend!

the second to last weekend before I go back to work...I will miss my lazy summer days and hanging out at home with the family, but my job does keep me in designer jeans and scrap supplies so I really can't complain!

a LO for the 8/31 Studio Calico Sunday sketch...if you haven't played this week, you have until Monday to post so get busy!

studio calico,quickutz,hero arts

and a close up of the paper scallops

studio calico,quickutz,hero arts

and a LO for the LOAW challenge on the challenge forum at Studio Calico

studio calico

and finally a LO for the kit killers challenge also on the challenge forum...to use some zing

studio calico

and a close up of the white circles and black text both embossed with AC zing...

studio calico

thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a terrific weekend! mwah!

No comments: