Tuesday, June 28, 2011

summer is flying by!

I have been in a purging mode the last few days...and no, not the fun kind of scrap purging where you still get to touch all of your goodies, but little girl closet cleaning...it may be the worst!

and yet, I still had time to play with some of my scrap goodies...first from Studio Calico Singing in the Rain kit...and the the 6/29 sketch and use 10 pps weekly challenge I give you...

perfect outfit

studio calico,cosmo cricket,crate paper

and a little detail

studio calico,cosmo cricket,crate paper

funny thing about that LO...looked high and low for some purple something/anything really to put on it and it just wasn't to be found...but I think the red and yellow are a nice compliment!

and this one using my SC paper moon kit...

happy new year

studio calico,october afternoon,sassafras lass

and some details

studio calico,october afternoon,sassafras lass


happy new year details 2

and maybe just one more for a use you stash challenge from a SC kit from last summer...also for the 10 pps challenge

summer recap 2010

studio calico

and I also finished last summer's mini album...but I will hold off on that for another day...it's nap time!

3 comments:

Michele H. said...

oh how i miss getting the SC kits. your layouts are fantastic. that first one has some awesome details...like the cirles, the photos, and the photo border at the bottom:)

lisa truesdell said...

holy cow, you've been busy! loving all of them - especially the scattered flowers on the first!

Kimberly said...

loving your LOs! hi...btw... :-)