Saturday, May 21, 2011

a LO and a mini

I opened my May Studio Calico kit today and can I just say that I am totally in love with every little bit of it! the colors make me so happy...and a happy girl makes a happy scrapper! I made a LO today with some pics of mags I took during the big family get together and printed them out on my new selphy printer...I am really going to dig that thing once I figure out how it works!

ready for summer...

studio calico,quickutz

and a mini I made for my secret cupid...and yes, I am the worst secret cupid in the whole world seeing as it is almost June and I am just mailing the second part of her gift...who knows, she may get something else in another 5 months :)

this mini was inspired by the fabulous tara anderson

cover...hambly overlay and MM stickers

secret cupid cover

page 2...sass with some hand stitching

secret cupid p 2

page 3...sass, hambly, handmade flower, martha stewart butterfly punch, AE digital love circles

secret cupid p 3

page 4...quickutz butterfly and polaroid frame, stampin' up stamp

secret cupid p 4

page 5...sizzix embossing plate, hero arts stamp

secret cupid p 5

page 6...ingue boutique stamp, martha stewart butterfly punch, quickutz polaroid frame, AE digital love circles

secret cupid p 7

page 7...velum envelope of AC foil hearts

secret cupid p 8

page 8...EK labels punch, quickutz butterfly

secret cupid p 9

page 9...quickutz potty people

secret cupid p 10

page 10...AE digital tag

secret cupid p 11

page 11...more of the same

secret cupid p 12

page 12...and a little pocket with tags for journaling

secret cupid p 13

thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

page 7...

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Love your fantastic mini !