Saturday, January 15, 2011

Studio Calico Metropolitan LOs

I have been scrapping and not sharing and that makes for very bad blogging. It's rainy and cold today so I have some time to share some LOs I made using my Studio Calico Metropolitan kit. I loved this kit and have used up most of it except for the awesome die cut KI calendar page that I am saving for something this month!

superstar...mags on the day she received the principal's pride award for respect.

studio calico

wrapping...the title pretty much sums it up.

studio calico,christmas

santa came...a challenge to scrap less than perfect pictures...

studio calico,christmas

christmas gumbo...

studio calico,christmas

and the last LO...joy, I die cut the flowers with my spellbinders die and then inked them with distress ink and I love the way the look!

studio calico,christmas

so that is 5 LOs from my kit...I have also made 2 minis and a couple of cards with it...and now it is time to move on to my next kit...I'm working on something with it today!

No comments: