Monday, November 1, 2010

30 days of gratitude

Happy November 1st! I am doing a gratitude journal for the 2nd time. I started last year because I just didn't think I had it in me to do a days of christmas one during the month of December (I might try that this year...we will see). So every day during the month of November I will (hopefully) take a pic and write about 1 thing that I am grateful for...this year I made a 4x6 album and I think I am really loving the size...here is how it has started this year...

the cover

gratitude journal

the inside cover...with a quote

gratitude journal

and, yes, I do realize that gratitude is not spelled correctly, but if very un-me like fashion, I am going to let it go!

and the first week of journaling cards that will go inside the maya road envelope.

gratitude journal

the numbers are from a digital hybrid project from Jessica Sprague

1 comment:

Gladys said...

I didnt even realise it that it spelled wrongly Leah! It's beautiful! Love the misting and corrugated paper :)