Saturday, June 12, 2010

happy weekend

I finally did it! I scrapped my first page since school has been out...and it felt good...I mean really good...the kind of good that makes you want to keep on scrapping and ignore everything else! I made a LO for the Studio Calico Sunday sketch challenge using my unopened kit from 2 months ago...and I have a feeling that this kit and the next will be gone quickly now that I have opened them up and started using them...they are fantastic!!

studio calico

I also signed up for Celine Navarro's class...we got our first assignment yesterday and I hope to spend the day working on it...I love the creative boost just signing up for a class can give you!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Yates said...

Gorgeous layout Leah! You really do rock those SC kits! I too...have unopened ones I need to scrap! Have fun with your class too!! :)