Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!

I hope your mother's day is filled with happiness, love and hugs!
I had some time to do a little crafting this weekend but I really needed to clean off my desk first because it was a disaster! So I used some bits and pieces of paper that were laying around and made these:

a layout of our trip to the zoo during spring break for the Studio Calico sketch challenge:

the zoo small

and then I made some mini cards to use as mail in mag's mail box that she made...a subtle hint that she loves mail!

I love you mini card

just do it



yay mini card

All of that stuff was on my desk except for the alpha stickers.

I also made some cards this week for mag's teacher for teacher appreciation week! Some of them I can share, and some will have to wait! I made these with scraps from my Studio Calico kits!

studio calico

studio calico

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have a great week!

No comments: