Saturday, April 3, 2010

happy Easter!

Well, it's not turning out exactly like I had planned, but you have to take it as it comes sometimes. Mags woke up sick this morning...then felt better all day so we had high hopes of participating in the Easter festivities tomorrow, but then sick again tonight. Ugh. Then she asks me in her little sweet sick voice..."will the Easter bunny still come tonight even though I am sick?" Of course he will my love...sometimes she just melts my heart. Sigh.

I had Friday off, so I was able to finish 2 LOs for the Studio Calico 3/28 sketch challenge and also for the weekly color combo challenge...I'll also share a LO from the 3/21 sketch challenge.

Studio Calico 3/21 sketch challenge LO made with my Studio Calico kit and the weekly challenge to use at least 3 Studio Calico stamps.

studio calico

Studio Calico 3/28 sketch challenge LO made with some Cosmo Cricket.

studio calico,cosmo cricket

And finally the color combo challenge...

studio calico,spellbinders

Wishing you all an Easter candy filled Sunday. mwah.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

love your pages. really, truly.

i brought a box up from the garage. it was full of scrapping stuff. *sigh* maybe one day i will scrap again. i do miss it. i just feel so tired. the thought of scrapping actually stresses me out. and that's sad. i think i'm worried about scrapping photos of james.

i came across some pages i did of him in that box. sad and happy at the same time. so sick of this shit! i just want 'normal'. i want no more ups and downs. i want to stop feeling exhausted. but...uh...yeah. sorry. off topic. ;-)