Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter! We had a very low key day...woke up to all of the goodies left by the Easter bunny and had breakfast for dinner at grandma and poopas house. I managed to make a card for grandma using Fall to #81 sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog...thanks Christi and Lea for posting their versions!

I used 1" circles cut from some old Making Memories paper and a cute fuzzy felt bunny cut with my Quickutz.

clean and simple stamping

Happy Sunday...and have a great week!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

super cute card!

Christi said...

LOVE the felt bunny!
that sketch is my new "go to" card design - lol

Kimberly said...

i got THE cutest card in the mail today.

thank you.

i hope we can connect in person again. how do we make that happen?

Christy said...

Just visiting from Inspired Blueprints. I like your blog, and what a cute card that is! :)