Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday

It is freezing cold here in Texas and so what better way to spend time than scrapping up some pics!

The first layout was done for the Sunday Sketch Challenge posted on the Studio Calico blog...I used my Studio Calico kit, of course! It is a pic I took during my pic a day November for my gratitude journal.

studio calico

and a close up of the sass flower...I cut the petals to give it a little dimension.

studio calico

The next LO was done for the Inspired Blueprints challenge...scrapping some pics of mags writing and delivering her letter to santa...I used my December Studio Calico Kit

christmas,studio calico,spellbinders

a little embossed santa stamp

christmas,studio calico,spellbinders

and I used my spellbinders to cut and emboss the scallop border

christmas,studio calico,spellbinders

Hope you have a great weekend! Stay warm!

2 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

I still need to dive into my kit. I think Ima do that today fosho . I am LOVIN what I am see'n. Your work is always so beautiful.

Jennifer Yates said...

Hey Leah! I love your take on these sketches! I've got to get into my January kit and I might just start with this weeks sketch too! Awesome job! :)