Monday, June 8, 2009

monday...monday

we are trying to get into the swing of summer time at our house...it is a lot harder to get to the gym first thing in the morning when there is nothing else you have to do all day...don't get me wrong...there are plenty of things I should/could be doing, but in the summer, there is always tomorrow!
I did get some scrapping done...

first up is the Summer Concert Series happening at the Scrap-Diner...the marvelous Celeste Smith has thrown down a sketch challenge...I used some old.old collage press papers...but I still really.really love them!

Photobucket

also...there is a super fun card sketch challenge at dream girls blogspot this week...I created this card using some left over scraps from some of my label tulip kits!

Dream Girls Challenge

hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

really really cute card. you should send it to me. ;-) the page you did from C's challenge looks very celeste (i mean that in a good way)!