Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday

I can hear teachers all over counting down the days until summer starts...and I am one of them! We have 4 days of classes and 1 teacher work day left before I can kick back and not do a single thing for the entire summer...well, that's not really true, but I want to think that right now!

Here's a LO I did for the OLW challenge using the word reflect...I even used a HS mirror that has been hiding out here for years!

reflect

and a little close up of the mirror and one of the butterflies:

reflect detail

Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Leah! Your LO is gorgeous!!!! Love the mirror and the blues are so calming! Lovely!

Danielle Flanders said...

OH MY WOW! I love this!! Very cool painted background and love those butterflies with the mirrors!

Kimberly said...

love this LO!